Moist Heat Treatments:
- Remove the black foam inserts from tranquileyes xl® goggles and put aside.
- Activate the Instants gel packs by clicking the metal disc inside the gel pack back and forth until it starts to generate heat.
- Place the Instants gel packs inside moistened fabric pockets and into the back of the goggle
- Adjust goggle to fit comfortably and relax for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Don’t forget to boil the gel packs after each use for 5 minutes to reset them (Do not leave unattended). Carefully remove gel packs with a spoon and place on a towel to cool. Do not handle while cooling. The gel packs should be ready for reuse in approximately 30 minutes.
After treatment, you can moisten and replace the black foam insert and sleep with the goggle to increase humidity around the eyes.
This product has been designed to be used solely to facilitate eye comfort during rest or sleep and is not to be used for any other purpose. It is not intended to be used as protective eyewear. For your safety, do not drive, operate machinery, or attempt to walk around while using this product.
Hand wash black foam inserts and white fabric pockets with mild soap and warm water after each use. Rinse well, squeeze out extra moisture and air dry in enclosed mesh bag. Wash plastic eye covers with foam attached in the same way, as needed. Foam (outer cushion and inner pad) should be replaced as needed.
For reorder of Instants or foam, click here.