1. Moisten white fabric pocket in filtered or bottled water.To reset your gel packs for the next use, boil for 2-3 minutes per pair. Carefully remove gel packs with a spoon and place on a towel to cool. Do not handle while cooling.
2. Activate blue thermoeyes™ gel pack:
• For first time use, there is no need to reset (boil) first. Hold gel pack in a vertical position lengthwise so the internal metal disc floats down to the narrow end of the gel pack.
• With the internal disc positioned at one end of the gel pack, use thumb and forefinger of both hands to grasp the opposite edges of the disc. Bend the steel disc back and forth to create a clicking sound. The sound activates the heating process.
• Continue to bend the disc back and forth and make the clicking sound until the gel starts to crystallize and generate heat.
3. Insert activated gel pack into moistened fabric pocket. Then, place pocketed gel pack into back of eye cup.
5. Place eye cup over closed eyelid and gently pull the head strap over the back of head to secure.
4. Wear 10-15 minutes, morning and night, or as directed by your eye doctor.
Hand wash black foam insert and white fabric pockets with mild soap and warm water after each use. Rinse well, squeeze out extra moisture and air dry in enclosed mesh bag. Wash plastic eye covers with foam attached in the same way, as needed. Foam (outer cushion and inner pad) should be replaced as needed.
For reorder of Instants or foam, click here