Create 20 minutes of controlled moist heat therapy to relieve Dry Eye symptoms
The eyecloud® mask is designed to hold two thermoeyes™ Instants gel packs at a time, allowing for optimum pressure on the eyelids. Only one Instants gel pack needs to be activated per treatment.
1. Insert one Instants gel pack into back of eyecloud® goggle.
2. Activate a second Instants gel pack when ready for treatment. To activate:
a. Hold gel pack in a vertical position , lengthwise, so the internal metal disc floats down to the narrow end.
b. Use thumb and forefinger of both hands to grasp the opposite edges of the disc.
c. Bend the disk back and forth to make a clicking sound until the fluid starts to crystalize and generate heat.
3. Place the now-activated gel pack on top of the gel pack already inserted into the eyecloud™ mask.
4. Moisten a cotton liner with drinking water and place over activated gel pack and mask.
5. Place mask over closed eyelids and gently secure with Velcro® strap, so pressure is evenly distributed. Wear up to 20 minutes, or as directed by your eye doctor.
6. Relax and enjoy!
7. After treatment, remove and discard liner. Reverse the gel packs so the activated gel pack is on the bottom and the liquid Instants gel pack is now on top. Repeat steps 1 through 6 for the next treatment.
Create 15-minute cold therapies to reduce itchiness from allergies, puffiness and inflammation
The eyecloud® mask is designed to hold two thermoeyes™ Beads at a time, allowing for optimum pressure on the eyelids.
1. Place two Beads into back of eyecloud® goggle.
2. Place eyecloud® goggle into resealable plastic bag and freeze for a minimum of one hour.
3. Remove plastic bag from freezer.
4. Moisten a cotton liner with drinking water, and place over activated Beads and mask.
5. Place mask over closed eyelids and gently secure using Velcro® strap, so pressure is evenly distributed. Wear up to 15 minutes or as directed by your eye doctor.
6. Relax and enjoy!
7. Remove and discard liner after treatment.